Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 3 Observation (9/21/08)

Today I decided to pay closer attention to what was being said on each posting. Since there are so many, I just chose a selected few- randomly- and looked at them in detail to see what people were discussing. For most of the postings, it was people's reponses to things said earlier- so it's like a little chainletter in each posting.

The first one I looked at was from someone who was unsure who to vote for. She was saying how as soon as she starts to like one candidate, the other candidate does or says something that makes her want to change her mind.

I'm going in order, and the next post is actually kind of funny. Its short, and it just says "Palin is endorsing Obama??" Then they posted a clip to YouTube that shows what they are referring to.... That made me laugh a little bit because that would be extremely weird if McCain's running mate is endorsing the other candidate!

Ok, so onto the next posting.... which happens to be spam, I just realized. That's interesting because most of the blog so far has not been spam. This is the first time I came across spam on this particular group.

As I went through the rest of the posts left most recently tonight, a lot of them didn't make much sense to me. It seems to be people talk back and forth and aren't very clear about what they are referring to at times. I recognize the names of who they are talking about, people like Obama, Hillary, etc., and also what they are talking about, for example, I see stuff about FOX news, about political issues, about differnet states, etc., however what people are posting about in a few of the last messages does not make much sense. I guess that is what happens when you get such a popular blog with so many people on it- some things are bound to not make much sense!

No comments: